Friday, November 09, 2007

London!

After missing my flight in Johannesburg, I finally arrived one day late to meet Andy in London. We had so much fun touring around and visiting with my awesome friend Michelle (from my college Small Group)! Here are a couple pictures from that time.

This was the first picture taken of me and Andy at the airport...just seconds after we had seen each other for the first time in 2 years!
We rode on the London Eye (the crazy ferris wheel) to see London from above.
This is me and Michelle.
One day we went out to Windsor to see the palace. The queen was in residence while we were there. Andy listens to the tour tell us all about the royal palace.
I stand in front of St. Paul's Cathedral.
Andy poses with the Tower Bridge.We watched the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace.

Andy and I pose in Hyde Park.
London was sooooo much fun!
Michelle is living in London while studying Global Politics at the London School of Economic. She has a great blog to read: michelleatlse.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

i'm so glad I was able to see you! and that all of our time together revolved around food...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home