Tuesday, March 13, 2007

THE SHIRT

After living in Africa for a while I began to notice that a particular shirt was awfully popular for African males. At first I thought it was perhaps just a shirt that Batswana men enjoy, but as I have traveled around southern Africa there have been shirt sightings in Botswana, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, and South Africa. One day in Francistown we counted 12 different men wearing the shirt. This has led us to conclude that this shirt is indeed the most popular African shirt.

Take a look at several different shirt sightings (in some of the pictures you may have to look very closely):






Anyone care to buy a shirt?


I couldn’t resist!

3 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

Love it, love it, love it. You look totally awesome in that shirt, Emily!

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I get one? Or maybe one of each color combo?

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Stacie said...

That is so funny! I love the fact that you bought one. I would have to say that you look much better in that shirt than anyone else that I have seen in it! You made me laugh out loud! Have a great day!
Stacie :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home