Tuesday, January 02, 2007

More Meat!

Today we hung out in Jo-burg and went to this restaurant called The Carnivore! It specializes in game meat. I ate ostrich, kudo, hemsbok, impala, warthog, crocodile, eland, lamb, pork, and chicken. (That's a lot of meat). Here the guy cuts me off a slab of meat!It's always fun to ride hippos! Don't let them mislead you...hippos are the deadliest African animals.We also went to the Apartheid Museum. I haven't been to a museum in forever! Upon arriving, you were classified either white or non-white and had separate entrances. I wish we had had more time there!
Tomorrow it's back to Palapye after a long and refreshing holiday away!

3 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Jackie said...

I promise you, just the other day someone was telling me about The Carnivore over there! Thats awesome :)

I hope you're doing well!

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet i can eat more than you...

~ab

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Elikrines said...

Dude! that's totally brazilian style

 

Post a Comment

<< Home