Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Some Prayer Requests!

Prayer Requests:
-The students signed True Love Waits Commitment Cards last week. Pray that the students will be strong in this commitment.
-Pray for the Form 3 students (~10th grade) as they begin exams. These exams determine whether the complete their schooling this year, or whether they can go on to senior secondary school. Pray especially for Gofaone, Oreeditse, Gaone, Tumisang, Wangu, Onalenna, and Esther. These are some of the girls I’m especially close to and they are very nervous.
-Pray for Kelly, Crystal, and I as we are trying to think of ways to improve our program, Operation:HIV (He Is Victorious), so that we can better serve the community and better incorporate nationals from our church.
-Pray for me as I struggle to potty train my new puppy.
-Pray as I visit some of the homes of the kids in my Bible study. Pray that I will have the opportunity to share Jesus with these students’ families.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 AM, Blogger Paul Burleson said...

Emily,

I've been away from my office and PC for several weeks but not away from the Throne Room. You've been prayed for consistently. Keep up the excellent work.

And, for what it's worth, both hair styles look good to me, but I really like the second one. [ but I'm a guy, what do I know] :}

Paul B.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home